8 Eats: Halloween snacks and cocktails
Brody Wooddell (Host of Date Night Dining and WQAD Content Producer) and Tory “Taco” Philbin (host of the News 8 podcast “Let’s Taco ‘Bout Food,” a podcast diving into Quad Cities specialties.) took the leap and tried several cocktails and fun snacks perfect for your Halloween Party! Give it a watch below.
We tried several liquors and snacks including:
· Bat Knit Crazy: black aged Cheddar.
· No Rest for the Wicked: strawberry-and Prosecco-flavored Wensleydale cheese.
· Freaky Franken: mild derby cheese with dried sage.
· Scary Pumpkin Spice: Wensleydale cheese flavored with cinnamon, ginger, and nutmeg.
Cape Cod Potato Chips is releasing limited-edition Pink Himalayan Salt & Red Wine Potato Chips in support of Breast Cancer Awareness Month this October.
- The brand is partnering with Susan F. Smith Center for Women’s Cancers at Dana-Farber Cancer Institute – a New England-based, comprehensive cancer treatment and research facility – to donate 5% of proceeds, 12 cents of every purchase, to benefit cancer research.
- The limited-batch flavor features tangy red wine vinegar and savory pink Himalayan salt for a unique combo – a variety that not only taste great, but also provides an easy way for fans to get involved.
Priced at $2.47 per pack, the delicious Mallo-Licious flavors include:
- Chocolate-Filled Strawberry 🍫🍓
- Jelly-Filled Sour Peach 🍑
- Sour Apple 🍏
- Banana 🍌
- Vanilla Cupcake-Shaped 🧁