Real time score here! get the latest scores

Donahue neighbors wake up to smoke in the middle of the night

DONAHUE, Iowa -- Residents in a neighborhood north of the Quad Cities woke up to smoke in the middle of the night.

Around 1 a.m. on Thursday, May 16 firefighters were called to a home in the 100 block of North 2nd Street.   Neighbors said they had woken up to see smoke in the area.

A neighbor told WQAD News 8 that the homeowner was okay and was able to escape.  There were no reported injuries.

Investigators were working to figure out what happened.

Notice: you are using an outdated browser. Microsoft does not recommend using IE as your default browser. Some features on this website, like video and images, might not work properly. For the best experience, please upgrade your browser.