Fire sparked in Davenport’s Country Manor Memory Care

This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated.

DAVENPORT, Iowa — A fire was sparked inside a resident’s room at the Country Manor Memory Care in Davenport on West 46th Street.

It happened around 12:30 a.m. on Tuesday, Feb. 14, Fire Chief Paul Hartman said.

The fire was contained and put out quickly by the building’s sprinkler system. Everyone in the building is safe.

It’s unclear what started the fire.

Notice: you are using an outdated browser. Microsoft does not recommend using IE as your default browser. Some features on this website, like video and images, might not work properly. For the best experience, please upgrade your browser.