Residents escape burning home in Davenport

This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated.

DAVENPORT, Iowa --  A home caught on fire in the southwest part of Davenport Thursday morning, November 15.

The fire broke out in the upper unit of a home in the 400 block of South Lincoln Avenue, according to a woman who lives there.  She said she believed a candle started the fire upstairs where her landlord lives.

Everyone was able to get out safely.

There was no official word on the condition of the home.

Notice: you are using an outdated browser. Microsoft does not recommend using IE as your default browser. Some features on this website, like video and images, might not work properly. For the best experience, please upgrade your browser.