· 3 Tbsp plain Greek yogurt
· 1 lime, juiced
· 1 tsp minced garlic
· 1/2 tsp cayenne pepper
· to taste salt and pepper
· 1 (16 oz.) bag frozen corn, thawed
· 1 avocado, peeled and diced
· 1/2 lime, juiced
· 1 jalapeno, seeds removed and minced
· 1/2 cup cilantro leaves, chopped
· 1 small red onion, diced (about 1/3 cup)
· 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
In a small bowl, whisk together Greek yogurt, lime juice and cayenne pepper. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
Preheat a skillet over medium heat. Spray with nonstick cooking spray, then saute corn until lightly charred, about 7 minutes.
Place diced avocado in a large bowl and drizzle with lime juice. Add corn, jalapeno, cilantro, onion and parmesan cheese. Stir to mix.