Summer Citrus Pork Tenderloin
· 1 pork tenderloin (about 1 ½ pounds)
· 2 Tbsp canola oil
· 1 cup Samuel Adams® Summer Ale
· 1 Sunkist® Meyer lemon, juiced
· 1 Tbsp Dijon mustard
· 2 clove garlic, minced
· 1 tsp dried chipotle chili powder
· 1 pinch salt
· 1 pinch ground black pepper
Samuel Adams® Summer Ale and Sunkist® Meyer Lemons are the perfect pair for a deliciously juicy, summery Pork Tenderloin.
Combine oil, Sam Adams Summer Ale, lemon juice, mustard, garlic, and chipotle pepper. Add pork and marinate for 30 minutes, up to 2 hours. Preheat grill to medium-high heat. Remove pork from marinade and discard remaining marinade. Season with salt and pepper, as desired. Grill tenderloin for 20-25 minutes, flipping halfway through, or until the internal temperature reaches 145° F followed by a 3 minute rest period.