BETTENDORF, Iowa – So there are ways to stretch a good lobster dinner.
Save the claws!
"Let's get out the lobster claws because it's Lobster Pot Pie Day," said Chef Brad Scott, head of the Scott Community College Culinary Arts and Hospitality Management program.
I've got about eight ounces of lobster claw.
1. Mix 3 oz softened cream cheese into a mixing bowl
2. Shred lobster claws into large pieces
3. Add 1 tsp garlic powder
4. Add 1/4 cup of thawed frozen corn
5. Add 2 Tbsp of grated Parmesan
6. Add 1/4 cup of small diced mushrooms
7. Add 2 Tbsp parsley
8. Add 1 egg
9. Mix well with a whisk
10. Cut a pastry puff into 3 inch by 3 inch squares
11. Add lobster mix into each square
12. Pinch the squares to seal the lobster mix inside
13. Place on a sprayed pan
14. Bake at 350 degrees for 15 minutes
15. Top with diced onion and additional lobster claw
That's how you make Lobster Pot Pie, Cheffy style.