Crab baguettes with bleu cheese crumbles.
1. Start with a loaf of Italian bread, cutting two slices per person
2. Spray cooking oil spray onto the aluminum foil covered baking sheet
3. Place sliced of bread onto the foil
4. Add one pound of crab into a mixing bowl
5. Add one cup Ranch dressing
6. Add 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
7. Add 1 Tbsp garlic mixed with 1 tsp curry
8. Add 1 tsp of salt
9. Add some freshly ground pepper
10. Mix together into a paste
11. Spread a generous portion onto the slices
12. Add bleu cheese crumbles
13. Place into a broiler, watching it closely so it doesn't burn
You know what I love about the broiler is that it gives a nice browning. But you've got to really stay with it.
This works for a main meal or an appetizer.
14. Top with some Tarragon
15. Serve with fruit
Crab baguettes with bleu cheese crumbles. Enjoy!