- 14 ounces sweetened condensed milk
- 14 ounces sweetened shredded coconut
- 2 large egg whites, room temperature
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¼ teaspoon kosher salt
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F.
- Mix coconut and condensed milk
- Combine salt, vanilla and egg whites and beat stiff.
- Fold beaten egg whites into coconut-milk mixture.
- Drop balls of dough approximately 1¾” in diameter on a parchment paper-lined baking pan and leave 3” between the balls of dough.
- Bake 25-30 mins. until edges brown.
- Allow to cool and serve at room temperature.