Here's a fun fact: Some people don't like fish.
"But if you can introduce a little bacon to it, they'll eat it right up," says Chef Brad Scott, director of Scott Community College's Culinary Arts and Hospitality Management center in Bettendorf.
"So let's get started, it's very simple."
You can start with three three pieces of bacon and some very thick cut cod.
1. Add butter to the cod by rubbing it on both sides.
2. Spread Panko crumbs onto the fish
3. Lay the cod on three pieces of side-by-side bacon
4. Roll it like sushi
5. Place it on a cookie sheet
6. Place it in an oven at 375-degrees for 15 to 20 minutes as bacon gets crunchy
7. You can serve with a baked potato and vegetable
"Look how quickly we can make this a delicious meal even for the non-fish lover," says Chef Scott.