Who says turkey and cranberries are just a holiday thing?
This yummy wrap shows how versatile a turkey-and-cranberry combination can be, any time of the year!
- 2 lbs turkey breast tenderloins
- 1 medium onion
- ¾ cup of chicken stock
- 1 can of cranberry sauce
- 1/3 cup of apple juice
- 1/3 cup of orange juice
- 1 teaspoon of dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon of dried sage
- 1 teaspoon of black pepper
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- ½ cup of Greek yogurt
- ¼ cup of almond milk
- 1 packet of Simply Organic turkey gravy seasoning
- 1 12” whole wheat wrap
- ½ cup – ¾ cup cranberry turkey tenderloin, diced
- 1 tablespoon of sauce
- ¼ cup diced tomatoes
- ¼ cup grated carrots
- ½ cup chopped romaine lettuce
- Combine onion, chicken stock, cranberry sauce, apple cider, orange juice, thyme, sage, pepper, and salt in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Pour marinade in bottom of crock pot and add tenderloins.
- Cook on low heat for 5-7 hours.
- Place Greek yogurt in a mixing bowl, while whisking gradually adding almond milk.
- Pour in turkey gravy mix and combine until smooth.
- Lay a 12” tortilla flat. Place 1/3 cup turkey on the center of the wrap evenly. Top turkey with the desired amount of tomatoes, carrots, and lettuce. Then drizzle sauce over top.
- Fold both ends in then tuck and roll while wrapping tightly. Cut in half then serve.