Fire Fighters Look Into What Caused a Late Night Fire

This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated.

The Moline Fire Department responded to a fire Thursday night. It happened in the 1800 block of 10th Street on the city's west side.

It happened around 11:30 p.m. The back of the home looks to be damaged and severely burnt. There is also a lot of damage to the inside of the home.

Smoke was seen coming out around midnight Friday morning. Officers from the Moline Police Department tell us that many neighbors were outside at the time. The police department does not believe the cause of the fire to be anything suspicious.

Everybody was able to get out of the home okay. Moline Police Officers do not believe the fire was caused by any fireworks either.

The Moline Fire Department is not commenting on the situation yet. Rock Island Emergency Crews also responded to the scene.

Notice: you are using an outdated browser. Microsoft does not recommend using IE as your default browser. Some features on this website, like video and images, might not work properly. For the best experience, please upgrade your browser.