As you know, growing up it was all meat and potatoes.
Let's get a little a little more seafood into your families diet.
1. Start with a 2 oz piece of flounder ready for prep
2. Put 1/4 cup per person of Stove Top stuffing in a mixing bowl
3. Add 1 tsp powdered ranch dressing
4. Add 1/2 tsp of salt
5. Add 1 tsp pepper
6. Add 1 tsp garlic
7. Add 1 tbsp capers
8. Mix together and roll into 1/4 cup ball
9. Place ontop flounder
10. Finely dice crab sticks, sprinkling onto the stuffing
11. Take second piece of flounder, sliced down the middle
12. Place the two slices on top the stuffing
13. Top with bread crumbs
14. Place in 325 degree oven for 20-minutes
I'm going to serve this with some cheesy corn grits and vegetables.