Halloween events around the Quad Cities
- Halloween Parade, Saturday, October 28th at 7 p.m. Parade begins at Middle Road and 23rd Street. Click here for details.
- Scarecrow Shenanigans at the Family Museum, Sunday, October 22nd from noon until 5 p.m. Come in costume and enjoy kid-friendly crafts and activities. Click here for details.
- Boo at the Zoo will be at the Niabi Zoo Sunday, October 29th. Bring the kids in their costumes and enjoy a unique trick-or-treat experience around the zoo. Event lasts from 10 a.m. until 3 p.m. Click here for details.
- Halloween Parade, Saturday, October 28th at 2 p.m. Downtown Davenport. Click here for details.
Halloween pet portraits at Freddy’s Fritter’s, Saturday, October 7th from 3:30 p.m. – 5:30 p.m. Bring your pet in costume!! Click here for details.
- Figge Underground Halloween Party on Friday, October 27th at 9 p.m. Click here for details.
- “Saturday Storytime: Pumpkins, Ghosts & Creepy Crawlies” at the Davenport Library, Saturday, October 21st from 10 a.m. – 11 a.m. Click here for details.
Dance Me a Story at the Davenport Library. On Saturday, October 14th, Halloween stories are brought to life at 2 p.m. Annual Noogiefest hosted by Gilda’s Club on Saturday, October 14th from 4 p.m. – 6 p.m. The event will be held at Gilda’s Club (1234 East River Drive, Davenport). It’s a Halloween/Fall Festival party for kids and their families. Kids will enjoy themed rooms, games, crafts, prizes and more. Click here for details.
- Dog-O-Ween, is a costume contest put on by Theisen’s where dogs of all shapes and sizes can compete (and their people can join in too if they’d like!). The contest is at 3 p.m. Sunday, October 29th. Click here for contest rules, prizes, and other details.
- Eat the Treets is a social gathering with cars, food trucks and a special Trunk or Treat event. The event will be at the Davenport Skybridge on Monday, October 30th from 6 p.m. – 9 p.m. Click here for details.
- Haunted House Spooktacular will be held Sunday, October 22nd at the East Moline Public Library. Children’s activities go from 3 p.m. – 5 p.m. and includes a “ghost walk.” A kid-friendly haunted house with the lights on will be from 5 p.m. – 6 p.m. Then from 7 p.m. – 9 p.m. there will be a haunted house NOT recommended for ages 10 and under. Click here for details.
- Fall Festival held outside the Pearl City Station on Saturday, October 21st from 1 p.m. – 3 p.m. Enjoy activities like cookie decorating, coloring, a costume walk to the Millennium Plaza and more. Children are encouraged to wear costumes.
- Rock Falls Uptown Trick or Treat on Friday, October 27th from 4 p.m. – 6 p.m. Local businesses and organizations offer games, activities, and fun for kids dressed in Halloween costumes. Kids can fill up their buckets with free candy and treats. Click here for details.
Not-So-Scary Halloween Walk, Friday October 13th from 7 p.m. – 9 p.m. at the Quad City Botanical Center. Click here for details.
- Fright Night at Schwiebert Riverfront Park will be held Thursday, October 26th from 5 p.m. – 8 p.m. There will be trick-or-treating, entertainment, games, food, raffles, a costume parade at 6 p.m. and a costume contest. Click here for details.
*Our list is under construction! If you know of an event that you don’t see here, please email “email@example.com” Attn: Web Team