Grilled Egg Sandwiches
- 6 eggs
- 6 slices American cheese
- 6 English muffins
- 6 slices Canadian bacon
- Coat a 6-cup muffin tin with nonstick cooking spray.
- Crack eggs into muffin tin and grill over low, indirect heat for 15 to 20 minutes, or until eggs are set.
- Slice English muffins and grill over indirect heat until toasted.
- Warm Canadian bacon on the grill and top English muffin with eggs, cheese and Canadian bacon.
Nutrition information per serving: 266 calories; 10 g fat; 4.5 g saturated fat; 202 mg cholesterol; 472 mg sodium; 29 g carbohydrate; 2 g fiber; 15 g protein
- 4 eggs
- ¼ cup low-fat milk
- 2 Tbsp shredded cheese
- ½ tsp salt
- assorted vegetables
- Preheat grill and coat a 6-cup muffin tin with nonstick cooking spray.
- Whisk together eggs, milk and salt in a medium bowl, then evenly distribute the egg mixture among the muffin cups.
- Add about 2 Tbsp. of mix-ins to each cup and sprinkle with cheese, if desired.
- Grill omelets over low heat for 15 to 20 minutes, or until eggs are set.
Nutrition information per serving: 56 calories; 3.6 g total fat; 1.1 g saturated fat; 124 mg cholesterol; 232 mg sodium; 1 g carbohydrate; 0 g fiber; 4.5 g protein