- Servings: 4-6
- If using wooden skewers, soak them in cold water for at least 30 minutes
- Total time: 15 minutes + marinating time
- 1 pound beef sirloin steak
- ¼ cup soy sauce
- ¼ cup balsamic vinegar
- 1 Tbsp minced garlic
- 1 Tbsp brown sugar
- Thinly SLICE steak across the grain, about ¼ inch thick.
- Using a meat mallet, lightly POUND steak slices between two pieces of plastic wrap.
- COMBINE remaining ingredients in a resealable bag and ADD steak.
- MARINATE for at least 30 minutes, up to overnight.
- THREAD beef on skewers* and DISCARD remaining marinade.
- PREHEAT grill to medium-high and GRILL for 5-6 minutes, turning halfway through.
Nutrition information per serving: 163 calories; 5.5 g fat; 2 g saturated fat; 71 mg cholesterol; 105 mg sodium; 1 g carbohydrate; 0 g fiber; 26 g protein