SCOTT COUNTY, Iowa — There are secondary roads in Scott County that are impassable due to flooding on the Wapsipinicon River:
- Buena Vista Road: From 70th Avenue to the Wapsipinicon River
- 82nd Avenue: From 288th Street to Buena Vista Road
- 288th Street: From 82nd Avenue to River Camp Road
- River Camp Road: From 288th Street to Y52
- 144 th Avenue and 145 th Avenue: North of 305th Street
Water is over the road along those routes as of Thursday, Sept. 29.
For more information, contact the Scott County Secondary Roads Department at 563-326-8640.