o 2 cedar plank
o 2 fillet salmon
o 1 lemon
o 1 bunch thyme
o 1 bunch rosemary
o 1 bunch sage
o 1 dash salt
o 1 dash pepper
1. Soak cedar plank in water overnight (or at least two hours), then drain.
2. Rinse salmon under cold water and pat dry with paper towels.
3. Season salmon as desired.
4. Set grill to medium-high heat and place cedar plank on grate, rough side down, until there is a smell of smoke, about 3 to 4 minutes.
5. Add salmon to smooth side of the plank.
6. Cover grill and cook until salmon is opaque and flakes easily with a fork, about 30 minutes or until internal temperatures reads 135F on an instant read thermometer.
7. Remove salmon from grill and serve immediately.