"Well I investigated and found some super meals out there that'll help you eat better."
This one is Squash with Almonds:
1. Heat a frying pan with 2 Tbsp of Chef's butter (a 50/50 mix of butter and margarine)
2. Cube buttermilk squash that's been microwaved for two minutes to soften (about 1/4 cup per serving)
3. Add squash to the pan
4. Add vegetables (onions, yellow pepper, broccoli, mushrooms, scallions)
5. Sauté for 2 minutes
6. Add 1/2 tsp. of nutmeg
7. Mince 1 clove of garlic
8. Add 1/2 tsp. of black pepper
9. Add a tiny amount of salt
10. Add vermicelli noodles (1/4 cup per person)
11. Add a few strands of rosemary
12. Add 1/2 cup of almond soy milk
13. Render for 4 to 6 minutes in a lazy bubble
14. Serve it warm
"You know this makes for a great entree or a side dish," says Chef Scott.
"That almond milk really stands out."
"It's one for the vegetarian. Enjoy!"