It's not beyond a Chef to try to find some short-cuts when making meals at home. Chef Brad Scott has found a way to spice-up Stove Top stuffing to make a meal you can easily serve to impress guests.
"Let's get a little a little more seafood into your family's diet."
1. Start with a 2 ounce piece of flounder ready for prep
2. Put 1/4 cup per person of Stove Top stuffing in a mixing bowl
3. Add 1 tsp powdered ranch dressing
4. Add 1/2 tsp of salt
5. Add 1 tsp pepper
6. Add 1 tsp garlic
7. Add 1 tbsp capers
8. Mix together and roll into 1/4 cup ball
9. Place on top flounder
10. Finely dice crab sticks, sprinkling onto the stuffing
11. Take second piece of flounder, sliced down the middle
12. Place the two slices on top the stuffing
13. Top with bread crumbs
14. Place in 325 degree oven for 20-minutes
"I'm going to serve this with some cheesy corn grits and vegetables", says Chef Scott.