IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR DISH SUBSCRIBERS – SERVICE INTERRUPTION – CLICK HERE

Wiring blamed for electrocution of Amboy 3-year-old

This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated.
Landyn Keener photo from Jones Funeral Home website

Landyn Keener photo from Jones Funeral Home website

A three-year-old boy died when he was accidentally electrocuted at a trailer in Amboy, Illinois.

Multiple media reports say faulty wiring caused a trailer, in the 1100 block of Whitney Road, to become electrified.

Three-year-old Landyn Keener was reportedly leaving the trailer at about 8 a.m. Monday, June 30, 2014 when he was electrocuted.

Landyn was pronounced dead at an area hospital.

An online obituary said visitation and funeral services were planned for Saturday, July 5, 2014 in Amboy.

Follow

Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.

Join 2,444 other followers