ALDI is holding a hiring event on Monday, February 17th, 2014.
It goes from 7:30am to 6:30pm at its Davenport store, located at 1702 Brady Street.
In a press release, the low-price grocer says it is looking for Store Associates, Shift Managers, and Manager Trainees for its Davenport, Moline, Rock Island, and Silvis locations.
In order to apply, the press release says prospects:
- Must be 18 years or older
- Have a high school diploma or GED
- Must be available to work anytime between 6am and 10pm, Monday-Sunday
- Retail experience is preferred
- Management experience is preferred for Manager Trainees
- Must be able to undergo a drug screening and background check
- Have the ability to lift 45 pounds