The 2013 Bix will close some streets downtown Davenport over the weekend.
From 1 p.m. on Thursday, July 25 to noon on Sunday the following streets will be closed
- 2nd Street from Ripley Street – Brady Street
- 2nd Street from Perry Street – Pershing Ave.
- Harrison Street from 3rd Street – River Drive
- Main Street from 2nd Street – River Drive
Beginning at 5:30 p.m. Thursday through noon on Sunday, the following street will be closed
- Main Street from 3rd Street through 2nd Street
- Customers of US Bank will have access to the drive-up from 1 p.m. – 5:30 p.m. Thursday
From 1 p.m. Friday to noon Saturday the following street will be closed
- 3rd Street from Brady Street to Pershing Ave.
- Those picking-up their Bix packets will have access along with Blackhawk Hotel customers, only until 9 p.m. Friday
From 1 p.m. Friday – noon Saturday
- From Pershing Ave. – River Drive, 3rd and 4th Streets will be closed
- From 4th Street – 2nd Street, Iowa Street and LeClaire Streets will be closed
From 9 p.m. Friday – 7 a.m. Monday the following street will be closed
- 3rd Street from Ripley Street – Harrison Street
- This roadway will be open briefly on Saturday from 6 a.m. – noon
On Saturday from 6 a.m. – noon, the following streets will be closed
- Pershing Ave. from 2nd Street through 4th Street
- 4th Street from Main Street through Pershing Ave.
- Brady Street from River Drive through 4th Street
- 2nd Street from Perry Street through Brady Street