Smoke and fire damage Davenport home
Updated May 14, 2013:
Davenport Fire Marshal Mike Hayman says the cause of the fire in the 600 block of Kirkwood Boulevard was electrical.
The fire started in the first-floor living room in the southeast corner of the home.
Original story May 13, 2013
Smoke was pouring from the second floor of a Davenport house as firefighters arrived there Monday morning, May 13, 2013.
Fire was reported at the home in the 600 block of Kirkwood Boulevard just before 9:30 a.m.
Firefighters arrived to find smoke coming from the second floor and flames visible on the first floor of the house.
No injuries were reported.