Davenport house fire injures two
Davenport house fire 12-5-12 (WQAD Photo)
Two people were taken to a hospital after fire broke out in a Davenport home.
The fire was reported just after 8:30 a.m. Wednesday, December 5, 2012 at a home in the 2600 block of East 50th Street Court.
A man and woman who live in the house were taken by ambulance to a local hospital. Authorities did not immediately confirm the identities or the extent of injuries of the two people.
A neighbor said first responders appeared to be working to revive one of the residents in the driveway of the home.
Yellow tape surrounded the home, and fire investigators and Davenport crime scene investigators were at the house after the fire.
A gasoline can and burned clothing were among items investigators appeared to set aside as they examined the home for evidence.