BETTENDORF, Iowa – It’s time to start thinking of what to do with all that leftover turkey.
“I know you rack your brains every Thanksgiving trying to figure out what to do with the leftover turkey,” says Scott Community College head of Culinary Arts and Hospitality Management, Brad Scott.
“I’m going to show you a gourmet hoagie sandwich that’ll be perfect for that late-night snack.”
1. Fill have a frying pan with leftover stuffing
2. Add chef’s butter (50/50 mixture of butter and margarine)
3. Add 1 tsp of minced garlic
4. Let cook
5. Shave off some turkey and place in the other half of the skillet
5. Mix cranberries into the stuffing cranberries, juice and all
6. Stir in 1 tbsp creamy horseradish
7. Flip turkey slices
8. Take off the burner, put on a hogie bun
9. Add sweet mustard
“See! Another meal with turkey doesn’t have to taste so bad! Enjoy!”