How'd you like to eat your left overs in style? I've got some left over steak from last night and I'm going to show you how to make a wonderful dish that you can grab and go...
Some of the ingredients include leftover rare beef, red chili flakes, corn starch, salt and pepper, orange juice, Kikoman soy sauce, and five spice powder...
1. Heat a saute pan, add chef's butter
2. Mince steak into small cubes
3. Put the diced meat into a bowl
4. Mix together corn starch, pepper flakes, salt and pepper
5. Put mixture into the pan
6. Add 1 teaspoon of five spices seasoning
7. Add freshly minced ginger
8. Add 1/2 cup orange juice
9. Let it thicken and tear mint into it
10. Use bib lettuce as a pocket to pour the beef into (either hot or cold)
11. Add shredded carrot and shredded cheese
12. Can serve with cheesy bread and fruit salad
Here's a meal that's fast, healthy, and makes your left overs look great. Enjoy!