Why order take-out when you can make a Chinese dish at home? Chef Scott brings together a mixture of flavors that your whole family will love.
Today’s dish: Red Thai Curry Chicken. One pot. Done!
Ingredients include cubed chicken, wild mushrooms, glass noodles, cashews, garlic, lemon grass paste, pickled corn, red curry paste, heavy cream, and coconut milk…
1. Put wok on heavy heat
2. Add sesame oil
3. Add chicken
4. When chicken is half finished, add mushrooms
5. Pop in some garlic
6. Add basil
7. Add 2 tablespoons red curry paste
8. Add 1 teaspoon lemon grass paste
9. Add pickled corn
11. Reduce heat to low
12. Deglaze by adding coconut milk
13. Add 1/2 cup of heavy cream
14. Add green onions
15. Add dry glass noodles
16. After four minutes, it’s cooked
17. Top with cashews
Wish you could smell how great this really is. Enjoy it in your kitchen!