I'm Chef Scott, welcome to my kitchen!
1. Cut an eight ounce center cut tenderloin in half to create two four ounce medallions
2. Season with kosher salt and coarse-ground black pepper
3. Sear in hot pan for one minute on each side
4. Add diced shallots, chopped garlic
5. Add sliced button mushrooms
6. Deglaze and flambeau with Brandy
7. In the pan, add demi-glace such as beef bullion or beef stock
8. Add a touch of Dijon mustard and heavy cream
9. Saute carrots and golden beets in separate pan
10. Place beef medallions on plate, add sauce
11. Place roasted potatoes on side
12. Add carrots and beets
13. Garnish with sprigs of parsley
It's Steak Diane. It's easy to make in your kitchen, any night of the week. Enjoy!