You know, turkey is so under-utilized, except on Thanksgiving. Today, we’re going to do some sauteed medallions with a nice cranberry stuffing that will just be wonderful.
1. Cross cut a 1 1/2 pound turkey breast into one inch turkey medallions
2. Add salt and pepper
3. Add two tablespoons of chef’s butter into frying pan to sear the medallions. You can add Cajun seasoning
4. Make the stuffing with 1 1/2 cup of seasoned bread crumbs
5. Add 1 1/2 cup of chicken stock
6. Add 3 tablespoons of cranberry juice and 1/4 cup dehydrated cranberries
7. Add salt and pepper
8. Cook on stove for three minutes
9. Put stuffing into a cleaned vegetable can ring and pat it down
10. Add butter
11. Bake in 350 degree oven for 10 minutes
12. Put the medallions on the plate, add the ring of stuffing and raw vegetables
Here’s your Thanksgiving dinner, easily made any day of the week in your kitchen. Enjoy!